Saturday, July 31, 2010

Jung Yong Hwa and Seohyun take their driving test


Last week on We Got Married, YongSeo (Jung Yong Hwa and Seohyun) fans were left in anticipation for the couple’s driving test results.
Well, the results aren’t looking so good.
Last week, both of them had cleared their writing component of the driving test and looked in command when they went for their practical driving lessons.
On this week’s episode, the cute couple took their driving license test and sadly, both failed. In Jung Yong Hwa’s case, he failed at the last parallel parking course and did not finish in time, resulting in a lower score than expected. Seohyun, on the other hand, seemed to be doing fine until she ran over a curb on the corner of her course. Both seemed very flustered.
Jung Yong Hwa stated, “It was very embarrassing. I was supposed to look cool when I came back…The moment I saw Hyun’s expression, I missed my wife.”
Seohyun also stated, “I feel better that we both failed…From now on, I will not be egotistical.”
Keep your heads up guys! You’ll have another shot!